Personal Information Protection Policy
Daiwabo Rayon Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) recognizes the privacy of personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”), and believes that it is our company’s social responsibility to protect such information. In order to ensure that this policy is put into practice, our company has established the following “Personal Information Protection Policy,” and all employees including directors will strive to handle and manage personal information appropriately in accordance with this policy.
Personal Information Protection Policy
- Our company will appoint a manager for each department that handles customers’ personal information and will strive to manage personal information appropriately.
- When our company asks customers to provide their personal information, our company will notify them of the purpose of collection, the scope of third parties to whom our company provide the personal information, and our company’s contact information.
- Our company will appropriately manage the personal information provided by the customers and will not provide or disclose it to any third party other than the company that has obtained the customer’s consent.
- In the event that our company provides the personal information to a third party based on the consent of the customer, our company will obligate the third party from the time of the contract to ensure that the customer’s personal information is not leaked or provided again, and to implement appropriate management.
- When the customers wish to confirm or correct the personal information they have provided, our company will respond to it in a rational manner. Please contact our company’s representative.
- Our company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to the personal information of customers held by our company, and will continuously review and improve the contents of this policy.
Purposes of using customer’s personal information
Our company will handle the personal information provided by customers within the scope of the following purposes.
- For the performance of various contracts with customers, such as sales contracts and outsourcing contracts
- To improve and enhance the quality of our products
- To send information to customers regarding our products and related exhibitions
- To provide support and maintenance for products sold to customers
- To send information to customers about new products and various campaigns
- To be used for other activities related to our company’s business
Please note that our company may use personal information to the extent necessary to implement the purpose of use even after various contracts with customers are terminated.
Provision of information to third parties
Our company may provide the personal information provided to a third party without customer’s consent in order to achieve the above purposes of use only in the following cases.
- Joint use with our group companies
Our company may share customer’s personal information with our group companies in accordance with our personal information protection policy, and with the purpose of use limited to the above. The items of customer’s personal information to be used jointly are all the personal information of customers held by our company. In the case of joint use among the above companies, our company will be responsible for the management and operation of the customer’s personal information.
- Use for consignment of business to outside parties
Personal information of customers may be deposited with or provided to subcontractors such as courier companies within the scope of the above purposes of use.
- Use based on laws and regulations
When there is a request for disclosure from a court, police agency, or other public institution based on laws and regulations, we may provide the information to the public institution.
Some pages on our website use a technology called “cookies” to make it easier for you to use our website when you visit it again. “Cookies” are a technology that allows a web server to identify a customer’s computer. Cookies can identify your computer, but they cannot identify you unless you enter your personal information. Depending on the browser you are using, you may be able to change the settings to disable the cookie function. As a result, you may not be able to use all or part of the services on the web page.
Protection of information on our website
You can visit our website without disclosing any personal information about yourself, and no personal information about you will be collected simply by browsing the website. When our company collect personal information on our website, we clearly indicate this fact and handle the collected personal information in accordance with the “Personal Information Protection Policy” above. If you do not provide us with your personal information, you can still visit most of our websites, but you may not be able to take advantage of certain options or services Please note that our company is not responsible for the protection of your personal information on other websites linked to the company’s web pages.
Contact for inquiries
If you have any opinions or questions about the above information, or if you would like to confirm your own personal information, please contact us. If you wish to confirm your own personal information, you will be asked to provide the following information in order for us to verify your identity. Please note that we will contact you with the details of the identification upon your inquiry.
What you need to provide
- Your name
- Your address
- Telephone number and fax number
- E-mail address
- Details of your inquiry (disclosure, suspension of provision to third parties, etc.)
- Circumstances in which you provided us with your personal information (exhibitions, etc.)
- Identification documents to confirm the above information (one of the following documents that can confirm your name and current address)
- A copy of your resident card, a copy of your driver’s license, a copy of your health insurance card, or a copy of your passport
Revision of “Handling of Personal Information”
Our company may revise the “Handling of Personal Information” on this website in order to comply with changes in the laws and regulations in Japan or to ensure the protection of customer information. Please check this website periodically.
June 1, 2021